Your Third Brain: The Revolutionary Discovery to Achieve Optimum Health
Your Third Brain: The Revolutionary Discovery to Achieve Optimum Health by
BULLETS FROM THE BOOK - Dr. Ruggiero modestly describes the years and years of persistently working through the premises of research with various research teams, making a huge impact. It's surprisingly easy to read with so many transformations!
* The key difference in survival of cancer is nutrition and the immune system. Pg 38
* In the US and Europemost people are malnourished
* Malnutrition is described as the improper balance of three out of four macronutrients:
* carbs, sugars, proteins, lipids
* Microbial strains may hold the key to who we are. Pg 150
* Different microbial strains give us different behavioral aspects such as courage or honesty
* You can positively influence your behavior by discovering microbes that give you qualities.
* You are what you eat is no joke! Page 151
* Food is essentially genetic information which our genes interpret and pass on.
* When food is corrupted or incomplete (depleted) our bodies don't have what is needed.
* The most negatively charged molecule was associated with the hydrophobic liquids. Pg217
* Just as if oil and water could uniformly and spontaneously mix.
* Heprin performs a novel type of anticancer surveillance and moves into the cell wall Pg 218-9
* Binding of heparin disturbed the function of the cancer cell's DNA so it can’t replicate.
* Vitamin D, which more like a hormone than a vitamin, was studied. Pg 223
* Learningabout intercellular receptor and Vit D binding proteins (Gc) helped the immune system
* The team showed that the brain is directly connected to the immune system through lymphatic vessels (new science) Pg 229
* Autism, Alzheimer, multiple sclerosis to amyotrophic lateral sclerosis are dysfunctions of this
* Dr. Ruggiero revitalized current immuno-therapy by Pg 250
* Digging deeply into 13th & 21st-century med tech and finding pieces that fit the new paradigm.
* Like kicking the immune system into high gear to start fighting enough