Bravo GcMAF Starter Powder (1) pack (Best before 06/2019)
- Bravo yogurt builds a microbiome that specifically improves many functions of digestion, elimination, and nutritional processing within the body.
- Viral biofilm (glue) impairs the start-up for the immune system (a door).
- Bravo yogurt and the microbiome targets the creation of GcMAF (what comes out of that door) and stimulates the immune system to turn on
- After several months, the immune system will clear the viruses and the immune system will begin acting naturally.
- The microbiome and the immune system, now working begin to make really nice upgrades in the body's function which make you feel really wonderful
- Continuing to support the microbiome over time will bring unexpected good results (more is not better)
- Long term use can remove colonies of unwanted microbes and their symptoms slowly and gently in the background. (More is not better)
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?
- Many different lactobacilis
- Enteric benefits such as bifidus and friends
- Colostrum (food for beneficial organisms)
- Catalysts such as Kefir & Yeasts
Taking things like probiotics, yogurt, kefir, Kombucha can throw off the formula.
- We recommend a slow start.
- 1st week - 1/4 tsp x 2 times per day
- 2nd week - 1 tsp x 2 times per day
- 3rd week - 1 TBS x 2 times per day
- 4th week - 2 TBS x 2 times per day
- First Month:
- 1 batch will last 2 people for 1 month if just starting up.
- Second Month
- 1 batch = 67 TBS (your intake may vary but 2TBS x 2 is good)
- Dr R. recommends not more than 2 oz x 2 per day maximum)
- Ongoing is great. The "house" gets dirty right?
- The LIVE CHAT is your go to for asking questions
- Also please feel free to use the LIVE CHAT to contact us live for your Order/Help Desk
- Mimi's Kitchen Club helps you get it done and explores customizations
- Tuesday Night Teleconference calls are available for live Q&A
Expiration dates/Shelf Life:
- Whole Dried Bovine Colostrum: Lot 7185 - 06/2020
- Starter: Lot L80412 - 06/2019
- Probiotic Complex: Lot 7226 - 08/2019