Bravo GcMAF Non-Dairy Powder Three (3) 1 Liter Packs (Best before 04/2020)
Introducing a brand new sibling of Bravo GcMAF Yogurt. NON DAIRY BRAVO (NDB)
Non Dairy Bravo’s quality are an admirable achievement of Dr. Rugiero’s and may not be available anywhere else in the world.
- NDB’s cultures have been grown in a medium which has no dairy
- NDB’s manufacturing equipment has been reserved exclusively for just this product
- NDB’s ingredients have been expanded to contain prebiotics like condroitin sulfate
NDB is a bit more expensive to produce due to theses changes. We are very excited to have a non-dairy GcMAF product and a non-dairy probiotic product with all its purity and effectiveness to offer to those who have allergies or who are vegan, etc.
4 Things Unique to NDB
- NDB contains more than 9 billion probiotic microbes where we would normally see 1 billion.
- NDB contains gastro-resistant probiotics, including Bifidobacteria, which is the first microbes to colonize the gut and exerts positive health benefits on us with particular reference to the immune system. Most commonly we would see none on the market.
- NDB contains Kluyveromyces marxianus, an important eukaryotic probiotics in the form of a yeast known to relate to human cells to decrease local and systemic inflammation, to favor growth and colonization of the human colon by Bifidobacteria, to increase the production of the short-chain fatty acids, and is neuro-protective.
- NDB contains glycosaminoglycan, chondroitin sulfate, which is known to negatively regulate cancer cell signaling and enhance the activity of conventional chemotherapeutics. With Kluyveromyces marxianus, chondroitin sulfate inhibits inflammation and is endowed with immune-stimulating properties consisting in the activation of macrophages without inducing the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines.
How NDB Helps to Make GcMAF Available
Chondroitin sulfate is composed of a chain of alternating sugars, which are
N-acetylgalactosamine and glucuronic acid. N-acetylgalactosamine is the active site of GcMAF. In the GcMAF molecule, N-acetylgalactosamine is removed by Nagalase; however, Nagalase is ineffective against chondroitin sulfate because the latter is not a protein.
We can say that chondroitin sulfate contains the active site of GcMAF and, by the way, whereas in GcMAF there is one N-acetylgalactosamine moiety per molecule, in chondroitin sulfate there are between 50 and 100 N-acetylgalactosamine moieties per molecule.
The new “lifestyle friendly” Non Dairy Bravo
The Nuts and Bolts of NDB
There are three envelopes of starting powder for NDB. The first (orange) is a blend of fermenting bacteria strains: yeasts (eukaryotic organisms), and Bifidobacteria. The second (green) is a blend of Probiotic gastro resistant strains (including Bifidobacteria) and prebiotics. The third envelope (red) contains chondroitin sulfate.
NDB is dairy-free, soy- and gluten-free, and it does not contain Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO). Thanks to the proprietary, custom-made, formula, NDB, yields a non-dairy probiotic drink with no alcohol content effervescence.
Preparing the New “lifestyle friendly” NDB is Simple!
NDB is prepared by mixing three different envelopes of powder into 1 liter (quart) of whatever kind fruit juice works for our tastes. The mixture is set out on the counter for 24 hours. Then the product is ready to drink and the remainder is refrigerated.
Your dosage can be built up slowly while paying attention to your body’s ability to detoxify. Take care not to detoxify too quickly by taking the right amount Bravo. Too much Bravo will open up too much area to be cleaned at once resulting in a feeling of having too many things to respond to and feeling a bit too busy. Less is more. Feel strong and get the job done over time while feeling great.
Over time, you can work up to the MAXIMUM suggested daily amount of 100-120 milliliters or 4 oz. If you are able to take the maximum dosage, the liter/quart can be expected to last 8-10 days. The shelf life of the powders is 10-12 months from the date of manufacture.
Instructions for making the Bravo Non-Dairy Probiotic Drink
Recipe A: Lab’s recipe for Ph balanced and alcohol free:
- 1 quart (4 cups) of chlorine free filtered or bottled water
- 1 tablespoon of sugar (raw, brown or white but no artificial sweeteners)
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 dried prune (or dried fig, date, or apricot)
Mix all ingredients with a steel spoon or fork until sugar is dissolved. This is your home-made juice.
Recipe B: Alternative recipe using fructose
There is no need to add sugar, lemon juice, or dried fruit.
- 1 quart (4 cups) of store bought fresh or bottled juice
Recommended: apple, orange, mango, pear, pomegranate or cranberry but others are okay
The total bacterial count, the pH and the alcohol content might vary depending on the amount of sugars in the juice.
Make Recipe A to evaluate its sugar content by taste. Then make your own juice and adding water as needed to create a similar sugar content.
Mix powders In a small glass bowl:
- 3 tablespoons of the home-made juice
- 1 Starter packet
- 1 Powder Complex packet
- 1 Chondroitin Sulfate packet
Mix until all powders are dissolved with a steel spoon or fork.
Mix the small mixture above with the rest of the homemade juice.
Some clumps may remain in the homemade juice.
Loosely cover the bowl with paper towel or aluminum foil
so that air can still pass over the fermenting juice.
Let set at room temperature, (60 - 78) away from vibrations, heat or blowing fans.
Do not move, mix or stir during fermentation.
After 24 hours of fermentation mix well.
Transfer to glass jug.
Bravo Non-Dairy Probiotic is ready to drink.
Store in the refrigerator for up to 10 days in a loosely covered glass jug.
By not tightening the cap air can circulate and the drink can continue to ferment.
Suggestions for using Non-Dairy Bravo Probiotic Drink
Use up to 4 oz. (1/2 cup) serving daily. It is fine to drink on any empty stomach or with a meal.
How to take it:
Before Drinking, mix well. You can drink by itself or add 4 oz. of water or in your favorite juice.
Stir the Bravo Non-Dairy Probiotic Drink before pouring out into your glass. With every spoonful, it is best to swish around in your mouth for 30-60 seconds and then gargle before swallowing. After consuming Bravo Non-Dairy Probiotic Drink, do not eat or drink anything for one hour.
Serving size for kids:
This amount is intended for adults. The daily dose for kids should be adjusted according to body weight: 50 to 100 lbs = 1/2 dose, 25 to 50 lbs be 1/4 dose.
Special considerations need to start slowly
If you have severe gut issues, start with a teaspoon and gradually increase to the recommended dose.
Additional Information for Bravo Non-Dairy Probiotic Drink:
Bravo Non-Dairy Probiotic Drink will look opaque due to abundance of fermenting microorganisms, probiotics and probiotics.
Do not exceed the suggested serving size.
Keep the product out of the reach of children.
Not intended for use by those with serious medical conditional or pregnant or lactating women.
Always consult with a Physician before adding supplements to your diet.
Bravo Non-Dairy Probiotic drink is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
What are the powders In the Kit?
Three packets for each liter:
Orange Label - Starter
Green Label - Probiotic Powder
Red Label - Chondroitin Sulfate
Powders are very stable and can be shipped without any refrigeration. However, to extend the shelf life or the powders and to preserve their integrity and efficacy we suggest to store in the refrigerator in its original envelope.
Message about manufacturing care
Non Dairy Bravo is diary-free, soy and gluten-free and does not contain Genetically Modified Organisms(GMO)
This product is manufactured in Europe in a facility where milk and milk derivatives are used. All the procedures minimize the risk of cross contamination with the milk are followed.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.