Included in the imuno vial purchase from www.imunothesolution.com package
1. Vial of imuno
2. Sterile syringe - NOT USED IN THIS EXTRACTION METHOD
THIS METHOD is BLUE ADAPTER FOR THE VIAL AND SMALL NEEDLESS SYRINGE
2. Vial adapter and a "snap" in vial
Here is a video on how to use the adapter. However, Make note that you don't want to reconstitute the liquid as they do in this video. It is an example of how to disinfect, snap on the lid and use the needle-less syringe. It is not a complete instruction of how we recommend to use imuno. See below for recommendations.
This is our video with a nurse inside Mimi's Kitchen. The video has a bit more information about practical application of how to manipulate the fluid inside vial.
We recommend using the sterile syringe to remove the product for a number of reasons.
- The product membrane will be less open and the product will last longer. With the syringe the product should last 6 months. (keep refrigerated)
- We count drops to get our standard measurements for suppositories and capsules. We use this gauge syringe. If you are told to use drops, then you would need to use the syringe to recreate that measurement.
- There has been more waste and confusion using the vial adapter. Consider it an advanced method for those who are using a lot of it for various reasons.
It is okay to dilute the product with saline for the nebulizer. Mimi's Kitchen Club. The more you use, the longer it will take to inhale all the medicine. It is also okay to not use any saline solution.